To all active WIP Members:
We invite you to present a candidate for our Distinguished Woman Investment Professional 2018 Honoree.
Our Distinguished Woman Investment Professional Award recognizes an outstanding woman in the investment industry who, over a distinguished career and through her personal conduct, commitment and activities, has exemplified her support for the advancement of women within the industry and her community.
We present this award at our annual Trailblazer Dinner. This year the event is scheduled for Thursday, October 18 at the University Club of Chicago.
Please take a moment and think of a possible nominee(s).
Guidelines for Nominations
• Exceptional leadership qualities and proven leader in the investment industry
• Exemplifies integrity, collaboration, and concern for others
• Strong supporter of women in the institutional investment industry consistent with the mission of Women Investment Professionals.
Our Past Distinguished Women Investment Professionals:
2017: Sabrina Bailey, Global Head of Defined Contribution Solutions, Northern Trust Asset Management
2016: Deb Clarke, Global Head of Investment Research, Mercer Investment Consulting
2015: Geri Hansen, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Attucks Asset Management, LLC
2014: Janna Sampson, Co-Chief Investment Officer, OakBrook Investments
2013: Jane Western, Managing Director – Risk Management & Trust Operations, The Boeing Company
2012: Janine Baldridge, Managing Director, Russell Investments
2011: Connie Teska, Principal & CIO, Pluscios Management
2010: Cynthia Steer, EVP Head of Manager Research & Investment Solutions, BNY Mellon
2009: The Honorable Stephanie D. Neely, Treasurer, City of Chicago
2008: Susan E. Manske, CFA, VP and Chief Investment Officer, MacArthur Foundation
2007: Robin Ross, Managing Director and Head of Interest Rate Products, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
To nominate a candidate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) Name of Nominee
2) Nominee's Company
3) Nominee's Title
4) Nominee's Address
5) Nominee's Phone Number
6) Nominee's Email Address
7) Nominee’s Background Information
8) Please provide your reasons for nominating this woman. Include how you know this woman and the length of time you have known her.
9) Do you wish for this nomination to be confidential (yes/no)?
All submissions must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday, August 10, 2018.
Thank you for supporting Women Investment Professionals!