Posted 9 | 5 | 17
Penserra is a diversified financial services firm who works with institutional clients around the world from offices located in New York, Chicago, and San Francisco/Bay Area. Through state of the art technology, Penserra offers broker-dealer services including global equity trading, options trading, fixed income trading, private placements, and equity research. The firm also offers specialized advisory services including transition management, portfolio solutions, ETF sub-advising, investment banking, and index asset management.
• Series 7, 55 or 57, & 63 licenses required
• 5-10 years of equity sales and/or sales trading experience
• Portable client base
• Strong track record of converting leads into accounts
• Ability to grow existing business
• Experience trading with algorithms preferred
• Ability to meet sales goals
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with existing team
• Ability to multi task and manage deadlines
• Ability to help create/produce marketing materials, respond to RFPs, and TCA
• Managing the relationship between Penserra and your clients/prospects, in a way that maximizes revenue
• Expectation to cross-sell all of the firms’ products where appropriate
• Work alongside sales team and clients by providing access to financial models, reports, data, conducting client surveys, etc.
• Follow market trends and stock movements
• Develop strong relationships with new and existing relationships
• Maintain accurate and detailed CRM database of clients/prospects
• 5:00am-1:30pm (PST)
• Monday through Friday
• Chicago, New York, or San Francisco Bay Area
• Bachelor's Degree
As a Penserra employee, your benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance, along with a 401K plan. We also offer an Unlimited Paid Time off Policy.
Penserra an equal opportunity employer. It complies with all laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in employment practice because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, unfavorable discharge from the military service or on the basis of a physical or mental disability that is unrelated to the employee's ability to perform the duties of the job applied for.
Apply at email@example.com.