Posted 8 | 28 | 17
Parametric, headquartered in Seattle, WA, is a leading global asset management firm providing systematic, rules-based investment strategies and customized exposure management to institutions and individual investors around the world. We take an engineer’s approach to asset management - mathematical, pragmatic and testable. Parametric portfolio managers act as investment "engineers," creating portfolios with explicit risk and return targets and continually measuring and managing the impact of relevant costs. Our approaches are, at their roots, quantitative and rules-based. They evolve slowly, as they don’t require repeated tactical insights into valuations or market direction. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. and offers these capabilities through investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT (home to Parametric subsidiary Parametric Risk Advisors LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser).
DEPARTMENT: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
The Investment Analyst is an integral part of the portfolio management team who is responsible for the management of client portfolios, with an expectation for advancement. The required hours for this position are from 3:00 am to 12:00 pm CST.
- Generate customized daily investment management reports used to implement the firm’s strategies, and review and evaluate trades and related client account activity. Recommend actions to be taken to portfolio managers to realign accounts in line with objectives.
- Manage data transfer with custodial banks and evaluate data to ensure accurate account information
- Serve as a key point contact for the client relationship
- Develop initiatives to improve client satisfaction
- Review inputs and maintain multiple proprietary databases
- Assist in the production of research projects in coordination with portfolio managers and clients
- Expected to generate and execute ideas designed to improve efficiencies and reduce risk
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of customized client performance summaries
- Assist in performance reviews with clients
- Ongoing account audit responsibility
- Communicate accurately and clearly with clients and related parties
- Undertake additional professional development such as the CFA program
- Additional responsibilities will be assigned based upon analyst skill set and firm needs
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Finance or related field
- 1 – 2 year of related industry experience preferred
- Must possess a strong desire to work in investment management
- Strong computer, mathematical, and analytical skills are required
- Must be a self-starter with excellent quantitative and communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their resume online via the link below.
3600 Minnesota Drive, Suite 325
Edina, MN 55435